I think it means 20 min per subject, e.g. the duration it takes for the algorithm to perform a single registration.
peter

________________________________

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library on behalf of X. Fan
Sent: Mon 7/14/2008 5:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] TBSS registration

I'm trying to run tbss_2_reg with the '-n' option in my computer (2.6G CPU
+ 1G RAM). It is said in the manual that this all-subject-to-all-subject
option takes 20minutes by N by N. However, I found that one single
registration from one subject to another took me 5 hours, which means the
total time would rise up to 5 hours by N by N. I wonder the running
time '20 minutes' is a typo or this time highly depends on the voxel
number. My data has 256 by 256 by 162 voxels. Thanks