Dear Nelleke,

Unless your ROI consists of a single voxel, I won't use an uncorrected test.

When the search region is very small, a cluster test can not work so well
(even if you us a high threshold, it's likely that a cluster will touch an
edge, which the theory doesn't account for very well).

Hence for small ROI search regions, I'd recommend using corrected *voxel*
wise inferences.

-Tom