Cherif - the best thing to do is to go and look carefully at the
original pathways (fdt_paths).
This will give you a good feel for why your numbers are discrepant.

It may be casued by several different reasons (e.g. the pathway just
misses the mask in some subjects; the pathway is much weaker in some
subjects etc. etc. )

Cheers