Dear FSL experts,

I am a newbie of FSL and trying to run FDT using the example data. I chose 'fdt_subj1' for bedpostx:estimation of diffusion parameters with default hyperparameters as the manual of FSL evaluation and example suggests.  As twenty hours passed, the command window shows '1 slices processed' and 'Queuing post processing stage', and some files like merged_th(or f, ph)1(or 2)samples were produced within one hour of the experiment in the 'fdt_subj1.bedpostX'.  Since only '1' slice was processed and no temporary files were updated in such a long time, I am afraid there's something wrong in my setup. Is it normal or I have to modify my experimental configuration? Please advise.

Thanks.

--
Xin Fan, PhD