Hi,
      Correctheader only works for the "4-byte missing" error for non-
compliant NIFTI-files. If you have 60 pixels wrong then this is
probably due to a mismatch between the header-reported offset and a
(possibly) missing extension. Do you get an error-message when you use
(e.g.)

fslmaths <input_file> <output_file>

For the next version of FSL there will be a more advanced header byte-
offset correction utility - I could send you a beta version if you are
interested.

Many Regards

Matthew