Hi Saad!

> 1) the first one should work. what happens when you do that?

In fact there were two problems.
1. Problem of loop in my script ;-/

2. It seems like the file "total.nii.gz" is only created if I go
directly into the directory to run the proj_thresh

cd ${groupprobtrackxdir}/rawseeds/${myside}${myseed}/
proj_thresh *seed.nii.gz 10

but NOT if I do it like this, using the whole filename:
proj_thresh ${groupprobtrackxdir}/rawseeds/${myside}${myseed}/*seed.nii.gz 10

How come?

Tanks!
Markus