My name is James Harding (email: [log in to unmask]), I am a Sierra
Leonean and at age 32, I have a First
Division Bachelors of Arts degree in Geography and Linguistics, I recently
returned to my country from the University of Ibadan in Nigeria, where I
completed a Master of Science Degree in Humanitarian and Refugee Studies. I
am currently the Programme Manager for the Relief and Resettlement
Directorate of the National Commission for Social Action (NaCSA) the
government institution that handles all relief / Humanitarian issues in the
country.

My M.Sc Thesis was titled " A Comparative Analysis of Perspectives of
Refugees from Oru Refugee Camp and Ijebu Ode  on Local Integration,
Repatriation and Resettlement as Durable Solutions to Refugee Plights"

I have more than eight years work experience in the field of forced
migration
(Addressing IDPs, Refugees and Returnees Problems), And I intend to
enroll for
further studies that will eventually lead to a P.Hd degree in the field
of forced
migration.

I am soliciting  information on Universities that may offer me admission
for Post
Graduate studies, and also provide me with information on funding
opportunities for International students especially from Africa.
I am ready to enrol for this course in any part of the world including
Africa.

Waiting to hear from you.

James Harding

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the
Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by the Refugee
Studies Centre (RSC), Department of International Development,
University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the
RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or re-post this
message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or extracts should
include attribution to the original sources.

List archives are available at
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/forced-migration.html