Date:    Sat, 26  Jul 2008 18:30:17 +0100
From:    LUCY FRASER  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Hitchcock  quotation

Please can anyone give me a reference for the  Hitchcock quotation
'television has brought murder back into the home where it  belongs'.  I believe it was
in the National Observer 15 August  1966.  Does anyone have an academic
reference/copy of the article/page  no./know the context within which Hitchcock said
this?
In  anticipation, thanks.
Lucy

*