Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:53:31 -0400
From: Gregg Redner <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Theories of National CInema

Hello all,

I am teaching a course this fall that deals with the various theories for
embracing national cinemas. I wonder if those of you who teach such a course
might be willing to let me know which textbooks you make use of.

Thanks,
Gregg Redner

*
*
Film-Philosophy salon
*
Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com
Contact: [log in to unmask]
**

End of FILM-PHILOSOPHY Digest - 14 Jul 2008 to 16 Jul 2008 (#2008-237)

* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **