-----Original Message-----
From: Evidence based health (EBH)
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Glasziou
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 13:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: quesetionable statistics in meta-analysis - ROT

Hi Martin & Ben
You have me fascinated - I would have thought this was easy. So I'd love

to be a subject.
But I imagine some forest plots will be hard and some easy. They should
have more than 4 trials and vary by
a. number of studies b. degree of significance and c. heterogeneity.

Ben - are you happy to do this? We could also ask for volunteers to send

you forest plots (but they can't take part in the guessing competition),

Cheers
Paul