Count me in as an estimator. I am happy to participate and I agree with
Ahmed that this is a diagnostic accuracy test and that the methodology
should be as serious as any other nice published article.

--
Carlos A. Cuello-García, MD, Doctoral Candidate
Director, Centre for Evidence-Based Practice-Tecnologico de Monterrey

The content of this data transmission must not be considered an offer,
proposal, understanding or agreement unless it is confirmed in a document
signed by a legal representative of ITESM. The content of this data
transmission is confidential and is intended to be delivered only to the
addressees. Therefore, it shall not be distributed and/or disclosed through
any means without the authorization of the original sender. If you are not
the addressee, you are forbidden from using it, either totally or partially,
for any purpose