Dear Colleague

I am writing to let you know about a conference I am co-organising in
Beijing on 15-17 April next year, in which you may be interested.   The
conference will include papers from a number of leading researchers and is
intended to help develop international research links.  We hope that future
collaborations may be facilitated by this meeting.

I hope you will be able to attend.  The full details of the conference are
on our website www.kent.ac.uk/scarr

We would be grateful to receive paper proposals by the end of July to
facilitate planning for the conference.

The keynote speakers include:

Xing Tong, Dean, School of Public Management, Nanjing University

Xinping Guan, Chair, Department of Social Policy, Nankai University

Tuan Yang, Director, Centre for Social Policy Studies, CASS

Xiaojiang Hu, Director of Migration Centre, ISDPP

Xiulan Zhang, Director, ISD Risk Management and Governing Change

Christopher Hood, All Souls College Oxford and LSE

Jude Howell, LSE

Jenny Kitzinger, University of Cardiff

Graham Loomes, University of East Anglia

Nick Pidgeon, University of Cardiff

Peter Taylor-Gooby, University of Kent

Jens Zinn, University of Kent

The conference is sponsored by: SCARR, CASS, Beijing Normal University,
ESRC, Research Councils UK, and the University of Kent.

Please pass on to anyone who may be interested.

With apologies for cross-posting.