Sunday, 6 July 2008

The care and support system needs to change - have your say

England has a care and support system that helps people to be independent, active and healthy throughout their lives. Because we are all living longer and have changing expectations, this system needs to change.

The Government wants to hear what you have to say about how we can improve, pay for and provide financial help for care and support in the future.

The Government also wants to hear from stakeholders who work for a government body or an organisation that provides care and support services or represents users of care and support services. As well as having their say, stakeholders can also access our stakeholder information and register for updates.

Find out more:- http://www.careandsupport.direct.gov.uk

Colin Revell
100’s of Nikon cameras to be won with Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/101719808/direct/01/

Archives and tools are located at: