Dear All,

I was invited by the Archbishop of Canterbury to an interfaith dialogue to talk a little about the environment and how fath based communities needf to work together on this issue.

Now, with the bicentennial celebration of darwin's theory of evolution next year, i am helping a small group of people organise something, this time between faith based communities and evolutionist... and so i wrote something for the event, sounds like this (may not be that good, but i just wrote what came to mind)

The universe is great in all its splendor and majesty,
Made up of many galaxies, some say thousands, others say millions,
All of them moving, to or away from each other,
And in this vast expanse of what we call the Universe,
There is a tiny spec of dirt we call Earth,
The only known blue planet,
Blue due to a thin layer of water,
Water a miracle in nature.

But there is a much superior miracle on this spec of dirt,
Some of us know, others do not realize,
Life,
Life of all shapes and sizes,
Some are big and heavy, others - small and light,
Some are complex and intricate, others - simple and plain,
Some are bare and colourless, others - vivid in their colors,

Where do they come from?
Evolution or Creation,
Either way, they are the Miracles of Miracles,
Miracles who walk, swim, fly, breath – they live,
And it is up to us to keep them that way.

I agree with Mandy, let move on - but agree on one thing, we are all Scr***d if we continue to live this way!

peace
yunus