Max

Your questions about C&C.

Here is a link to a document that I have put extracted for you.

It gives you a C&C basic reference and article and some state-of-play information about C&C:
http://www.gci.org.uk/FILM/Film_Draft_Booklet_3_Article_Support_Only.pdf

Here are links to recent newspaper stories about C&C 'on the table' at the G8
[log in to unmask]&sort=d&start=718">http:[log in to unmask]&sort=d&start=718
[log in to unmask]&mid=1721541729&start=717">http:[log in to unmask]&mid=1721541729&start=717
[log in to unmask]&mid=1721541355&start=716">http:[log in to unmask]&mid=1721541355&start=716

Forgive me if I decline to comment further about Mr Monbiot and his activities.

Kind regards

Aubrey

[log in to unmask] wrote:
I suppose this correspondence should be important and interesting. I find
it very difficult to come to terms with it.
What is it about?
Is it that Monbiot had a passionate view about "Contraction and
Convergence" ( I put it in quotes because I do not know really what it
means). Then over time the view became modified.?
Now the fact of having modified a view has been used to discredit the
original view.
I would like a synopsis to explain "Contraction and Convergence" Then
what is the modification.
Finally how does the modification discredit the Monbiot Thesis?

Max

Max Fordham Consulting Engineers
42/43 Gloucester Crescent
London NW1 7PE
t. 020 7267 5161
f. 020 7482 0329
http://www.maxfordham.com

Aubrey Meyer
k> To
George Monbiot
[log in to unmask], 'Oliver Tickell'
<[log in to unmask]>, 'Crisis Forum'
Please respond to <[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] cc
'Colin Challen'
'Annie' <[log in to unmask]>,
'Mark Lynas'
<[log in to unmask]>, 'George
Marshall' <[log in to unmask]>,
'Keith Baker'
<[log in to unmask]>, 'Paul
Jowitt'
<[log in to unmask]>, 'Dave
Hampton' <[log in to unmask]>,
'Adam Poole'
<[log in to unmask]>, 'Robin
Nicholson'
[log in to unmask], 'Rynd Smith'
<[log in to unmask]>, 'Andrew
Ramsay' <[log in to unmask]>,
'Andy Ford'
<[log in to unmask]>, 'Andy
Parker'
'Bill Watts'
<[log in to unmask]>, 'Bruno
Reddy' <[log in to unmask]>,
'Chani Leahong'
'David Strong'
'Duncan McCorquodale'
<[log in to unmask]>, 'Garry
Felgate'
<[log in to unmask]>, "'Jan
Hellings \([log in to unmask]\)'"
'Janet Kidner'
'Jim Green' <[log in to unmask]>,
Subject
RE: Monbiot changes his mind about
contraction and convergence

Well so you did.

Your copying the last email in the exchange between you and me privately
turns out that Monbiot you made public.

So much for for the advice of Paul Jowitt Colin Challen Adam Poole et al.

Hmmmm . . . .

Well

George Monbiot <[log in to unmask]>wrote:
Actually, I posted them up, to show why this discussion has come to an
end. And there is no offence involved as a matter cannot become subjudice
until it is before a court or subject to a police investigation. Unless
you know something we don’t?

Am I being prosecuted? If so, it would be helpful to know what the crime
is.

Best wishes, George