Defend the principle ahead of the money.

David Ballard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:        Hi Aubrey et al

  Just in the interests of my (& perhaps others') staying with your thinking, could you spell out what you mean by the phrase below?

  I get the first bit, I think, but am not so sure that I get what you mean by the second bit. A little bit on the abstract side for me I fear.

  I would like to understand what you see as the proper space that is open for exploring tactics that would not compromise the strategic principles of C&C but rather help bring them to life? What type of question - perhaps a transition or an implementation question - troubles you, as the respected creator of C&C, where you could do with contributions or research by others?

  With respectful best wishes

      David Ballard, Director
  Alexander Ballard Ltd, 4, Kennet House, 19 High Street, HUNGERFORD, Berkshire RG17 0NL; 01488 686286, 07840 544226 (mobile); skype ballardd; www.alexanderballard.co.uk
Company registered in Cardiff, no. 5991530, VAT No. 896 8698 21

  * NOTE our new address. We welcome visitors - a 4 minute walk from Hungerford station with easy and inexpensive travel to London & Reading.

    Where K-2 is right, is that its starts with prevention.
  Where it goes wrong is in confusing tactics and strategy.

Aubrey Meyer
GCI
37 Ravenswood Road
LONDON E17 9LY