-----Original Message-----
From: Contaminated Land Management Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Paul
Pearse
Sent: 23 July 2008 09:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: DEFRA announcement regarding the Way Forward

What will the new SGVs tell us, as this annoncement seems to duck out of
the question of giving SPOSH triggers? Has their original intention changed?

Paul

Paul Pearse
Principal Consultant

Resource and Environmental Consultants Ltd
3 Crittall Drive
Braintree
Essex
CM7 2RT

Tel: 01376 554400
Fax: 01376 528980

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Private and Confidential
This message may contain private and confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us and delete this message immediately.  Although REC LTD believes that this email and any attachments are free of any virus or other defect which may affect a computer, it is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other checks to ensure that this message and any attachments do not affect your systems or data and REC Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising in anyway from its use.  Any views or other information in this message which do not relate to our business are not authorised by us, nor does this message form part of any contract unless so stated.

Registered office address: REC Ltd, Hadfield House,Hadfield Street, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 9FE.
Company Registration Number: 3133832; Date of Registration December 1995

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Marie Mitchinson wrote:

> I note that DEFRA are setting a lot of deadlines that I very much
> doubt they can achieve……
>
> Marie Mitchinson
>
> Technical Officer - Non Commercial
>
> 0191 3872200
>
> Chester-le-Street District Council
>
> Civic Centre
>
> Newcastle Road
>
> DH3 3QT
>
> www.chester-le-street.gov.uk <http://www.chester-le-street.gov.uk>

This e-mail and files or other data transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and you must not take any action in reliance upon it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of East Staffordshire Borough Council unless explicitly stated otherwise. East Staffordshire Borough Council may monitor the contents of e-mail sent and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures.

East Staffordshire Borough Council does not enter into contracts or contractual obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise explicitly agreed in advance in writing between parties concerned.

The Council believes in being open with its information and the contents of this e-mail and any replies may be released to a third party requesting such information at a future date.