Press release here
http://www.defra.gov.uk/environment/land/contaminated/pdf/wayforward080722.pdf

The information in this Email and any attachments is personal to the
sender and the views of the author may not necessarily reflect those
of Macclesfield Borough Council. The information is strictly confidential
and is intended only for the named person or organisation to whom it is
addressed as it may contain privileged and confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient do not copy, distribute or use this
Email, and please notify the sender. Please note that we cannot
guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not
been intercepted and amended.
Vote Macclesfield - support our Bereavement Services Team in the Team category,
Council Worker of the Year Awards 2008. Vote online by July 3
at www.localgovernmentchannel.com/awards, click on Team, then Macclesfield.
Text LGATV 6 Macclesfield to 80039 (normal network rates apply).