Hi all,

 There is an IOM (Institute of Medicine) report on asbestos in soils published in the 1980's. There is also
 a more recent document form the USEPA attached plus two other papers that may be of general interest.

With asbestos there is no "safe" situation unless it in a sealed form even asbestos cement products can be a hazard if in poor condition.
If it is fibrous asbestos or AIB you problems.

I have a large number of papers that I can send by CD to anyone interested please contact me offlist if you are interested.

best regards

Albert Prince

0208 693 2207

Mobile 0777 342 1306

This message has been scanned for viruses on transmission.

Any attachments will be listed and described in the text of the message.

If this is not the case do not open any attachment until confirming validity.