Hi to All,
Just wanted to give people the opportuntiy to sign this petition please see the website for more information.
Cheers
Jacqui

Get fish-slapping on Messenger! Play Now ___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask] or Grant Jeffrey on [log in to unmask]