Hi everyone:

Could anyone tell me the meaning of Fbar in the MADFBARFILE in solve? Does Fbar stand for delta f prime or just f prime for heavy atom?

By the way, I want to learn more about how solve work, but I have no right to access papers about solve. could anyone send me pdf copies of following papers:
Automated MAD and MIR structure solution.
Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 1999 Apr;55(Pt 4):849-61

MAD phasing: treatment of dispersive differences as isomorphous replacement information.
Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 1994 Jan 1;50(Pt 1):17-23

MAD phasing: Bayesian estimates of F(A).
Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 1994 Jan 1;50(Pt 1):11-6

Thanks ahead
使用 MSN 有问题怎么办?客服机器人来帮忙!
http://help.msn.cn/