Hi Ed,

We are using a Viscotek DLS902. It seems to be robust against all types of
user- and sample-unfriendliness…. So we’re quite happy at the moment.

The advantage of the system is, that you can use standard cuvettes e.g.
fluorescence 3-window-cuvettes from Hellma with standard window heights.

To get a nice signal we usually use black quarz cuvettes with approx.
70-100µl volume. We also use the 12µl cuvettes which are nice to have in
case of lack of sample - but also hard to clean.

 I think there’s also a model for 96well quarz-plates available…

č here’s the URL:  http://www.viscotek.com/dlsdet-sw.aspx

If you want to have more info about the 902, just write me a direct email…

HTH

gregor

---

Dr. Gregor Witte