Postdoctoral positions available immediately in a membrane transport and structural biology laboratory.  Our new laboratory in the Department of Cell Physiology and Molecular Biophysics at Texas Tech University Health Science Center at Lubbock is well equipped with the state-of –the-art equipment for robotic high throughput membrane protein crystallization. Our current focus is on crystallization and structural determination of bacterial and human sugar transporters.  Highly motivated candidates with a strong background either in protein X-ray crystallography, or in biochemistry and biophysics are encouraged to apply.  More information is available at http://www.ttuhsc.edu/SOM/physiology/faculty/Guan/guan.aspx.  Salary is competitive based on experience. Please submit a CV and contact information for three references to Dr. Lan Guan through TTUHSC’s website (http://jobs.texastech.edu), requisition #77090 or #77091.

Lan Guan
Assistant Professor
Department of Cell Physiology & Molecular Biophysics
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
3601 4th Street, STOP 6551
Lubbock, Texas 79430

Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.ttuhsc.edu/SOM/physiology/faculty/Guan/guan.aspx.