Tabled stability constants are e.g. in  'NIST Critically Selected
Stability Constants of Metal Complexes' an electronic database. I am
sure you find also tables in the library.
Another source is
http://old.iupac.org/publications/pac/1997/pdf/6907x1549.pdf; here
enthalpies are given for several at different ionic strength etc. but
not for imidazol with  Mg2+ or Ca2+.

--
***********************************

Priv.Doz.Dr. Guenter Fritz