Hi ,Haitao ,
If I were you ,the first thing  I will do is to check  xtal using MS and
N-terminal sequencing to know  what it is . These need to be done anyway.
At the same time ,try to use  the ways describe by other people to
handle the data and search for solution using truncated model without
flexible region and see what will be obtained . Maybe you will be lucky
and build your model  soon.
Good luck!
leo