Pete,

I don't think so.  The pdbset output does not match the SEQRES
definition in PDB format version 2.3 and I didn't find any changes in
the upstream versions.  Plus, the pdbset output does not match the
SEQRES record in the pdb-file downloaded from PDB, and it's unlikely
that format was changed without applying those changes to files in the
database.

It seems to me that posting in ccp4bb is one of the correct ways to
report a problem.  Am I wrong?  The other option is to send it to
[log in to unmask], but I assume that this address is subscribed to ccp4bb
anyway.

Ed.

--
Edwin Pozharski, PhD, Assistant Professor
University of Maryland, Baltimore