The reading went very well. Initial photos of it can be seen at

http://tony-trehy.blogspot.com/

I'll write up observations in the next few days. The 'gig' was recorded/videoed and will be downloadable from somewhere yet to be worked out. I'll also be doing a recorded interview with Robert next week in the Cotswolds (http://www.the-cotswolds.org/) - I thought while he was here, it would be fun to show him stereotypically English countryside before he returns to the Bolinas landscape of his poems. That interview will be available via http://www.ifpthenq.co.uk/about.html

Tony Trehy
www.tonytrehy.com