Hello Shelley,
Thanks for your positive response to my initial request and thanks also to
your members who responded.

As we now have a good programme with a variety of topics, I wondered if you
would be interested in letting your members know about October's events at
the National Army Museum.

The lunchtime lectures run on Thursdays from 12.30 to 1.30, and are free to
attend. The topics and speakers are as follows:

2 October
"All the guns in France couldn't wake me": Walter Tull and World War I
Phil Vasili

9 October
Race and the Right to Serve: Black people and the British Army in 19th -
20th centuries
Prof. David Killingray

16 October
Evelyn Wood: The Zulu War and 19th Century Spin
Professor Stephen Manning

23 October
Clash of the Lions: Battle of Chillianwalla, 13th Jan 1849
Sarinjit Singh Bahia

30 October
African Battles of the Great War
John Siblon

The venue is National Army Museum, Royal Hospital Road, Chelsea, London, SW3
4HT. Our website is www.national-army-museum.ac.uk
I hope that we can welcome some of your members in October and beyond.

Kind regards,
Amy

The contents of this e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure,
reproduction, copying, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this email.
Opinions, advice or facts included in this message are given without any
warranties or intention to enter into a contractual relationship with the
National Army Museum unless specifically indicated otherwise by agreement,
letter of facsimile signed by an authorised signatory of the Museum.
Any part of this e-mail, which is purely personal in nature, is not
authorised by the National Army Museum. All email traffic through the
Museum's gateway is potentially the subject of monitoring.

All liability for errors and viruses is excluded

02077300717 ext2300

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY -
www.maildefender.net