Thank you Patrick, we'll certainly be giving CALL Scotland a ring.

Best wishes,

Liz

Liz Scott-Tatum

Communicate

Walkergate Park

International Centre for NeuroRehabilitation and NeuroPsychiatry

Benfield Road

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE6 4QD

Tel: 0191 287 5240

Fax: 0191 287 5250

Featurenet  telephone: 8745 65240

Featurenet fax: 8745 65250

Email for General Enquiries: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager. The views expressed by the sender may not be the views
of Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Trust.

Please note that any correspondence naming patients of Northumberland,
Tyne and Wear NHS Trust will be treated as primary record and a printed
copy may be filed in the patient's health record.