Dear all

We are currently putting together the September issue of the Society of Archivists ARC magazine. If you have any articles to contribute we'd love to hear from you. There is no special theme for the September edition so articles on any aspect of archives, records management or conservation are very welcome.

Contributions should be between 400 and 800 words in length. Images should be a minimum of 300dpi and in jpeg or tiff format.

Content should be received by 1 August in order to guarantee publication.

Kind regards

Clara Anderson

Not happy with your email address?.