I'm pleased to say we've now had offers for both sets.

Thanks

Gavin

From: Gavin McGuffie
Sent: 24 July 2008 09:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: mobile steps available for a good home

We have two sets of Slingsby Easy Slope Mobile Steps
<http://www.slingsby.com/ProductDetail/PGRP_11528/Easy-Slope-Mobile-Step
s/>  that are surplus to our current requirements.

They have four steps with the highest being approx. 900mm high (overall
dimensions are approx. 1920 x 960 x 1270mm). In the link above they're
the equivalent of 317002.

We're happy to give them to anybody who's prepared to come to Freeling
House to collect them.

Gavin McGuffie

Catalogue Manager

T 020 7239 5145

F 020 7239 2576

The British Postal Museum & Archive (BPMA)

Freeling House, Phoenix Place, London, WC1X 0DL

Please note that I do not usually work on Fridays, and on this day you
can address any urgent enquiries to Martin Devereux on 020 7239 2481 or

Visit our website: www.postalheritage.org.uk
<blocked::http://www.postalheritage.org.uk/>

Visit our online catalogue: http://catalogue.postalheritage.org.uk
<http://catalogue.postalheritage.org.uk/>

British postal communications helped to shape the modern world.  The
British Postal Museum & Archive illuminates the lives of people in the
Post Office, the messages carried by Royal Mail, the history we all
share.  Our history through the post.

The BPMA is the public identity of the Postal Heritage Trust.

Registered as a charity in England and Wales.

Registered Charity Number 1102360

Company Number 4896056