Hi Malcolm

We worked with a client whose building was being refurbished and, at their request, moved their archive to a Big Yellow store and managed it from there.

As the refurbishment project was coming to an end, the archive space they had – not unusually – was diminished and we moved the archives again into our premises in Mitcham.

We now run it successfully from there.   I say successfully as it was the client themselves who copied me in on your other email regarding moving your archive and encouraged me to contact you.

I hope that’s not blowing our trumpet too much for the list.

Give me a call on my mobile if you would like to discuss it any further.

cheersjohn

John Mullins

JMS

6 Sunningdale Gardens

Stratford Road

LONDON

W8 6PX

TEL          020 7937 4867

MOBILE   07961 380805

This e-mail is intended solely for the above-mentioned recipient and it may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and delete the e-mail.  You must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it.  The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system.

While JMS has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses.  You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.