JOB OPPORTUNITY - Econometrician

The position: An econometrician who boasts academic credentials (MSc
minimum – PhD preferable). Your skill set would need to span time series and
micro econometrics experience in industrial organisations or/and
competition/antitrust economics is essential.

The organisation: A well known Consulting firm with competitive salaries and
bonuses, flexibility to travel or take secondments globally, exposure to high
profile projects and clients each aspect and more make this role an attractive
option to economists and econometricians alike.

It would be my pleasure to discuss this role and company in more detail,
please contact me, Kate Harper on 020 7614 5866
or email [log in to unmask]

Astbury Marsden acts as both an employment agency and an employment
business.