-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Abigail Salmon
Sent: 22 July 2008 14:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Equal Ops monitoring

Dear All

Please could you let me know which disability categories you use on your

equal ops monitoring form.

Thanks and Regards
Abi

--
Abi Salmon, Equality and Diversity Co-Ordinator, Human Resources, Sussex
House,  University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH