Hi Philippe,
great idea to invite Konstantin!

Welcome Konstantin!
Do you remember, already some years ago, once we met in Cologne,
I told you about the network. But AACORN was still ACORN and there were
only some folks and it seems, I was not sure myself about the evolution
and not convincing.
Now there is no doubt that AACORN is the place for your compentence!
The best way to introduce yourself to all AACORN members, is to publish
your bio on www.aacorn.wikispaces.com
If you have any question, I can help you.
See you
Jürgen
t r a n s i c o
Hegelstr. 5