Hi everone

            I would like to suggest Claus Noppeney to our little circle. I met Dr Noppeney some years ago when we got together with many friend, most of them on our aacorn list today. He has been cooperating for many years with artist Adam Chodzinski who was the first aacorn artist to receive his PhD on a very interesting book about art and economy in Germany ( by the way; published by Kadmos Verlag Berlin). Claus since has acquired deep understanding of the intricacies of our field and is active teaching and doing research and consultancy based on visual arts in organizations.

I judge he would be a real asset to our group..

Pierre

This is the bloke:

Dr. Claus Noppeney

Affiliate Professor