This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

I'm very sorry about that last email. I replied to the wrong email!

Clare Parsons  (09/06/2008  11:48):
> [...]
>Shena Mason, Phillimore Publications, 2005 (lovely book. £25 hardback,
>available through amazon)
>
>The actual details may be in the Soho Archives held at Birmingham Central
>Library, I'll confess that I haven't got time today to read the footnotes!
>
>There may also be references in Jenny Uglow's 'The Lunar Men'.
>
>I'm not sure right now if  Ann Boulton, the subject of the first book, had
>a special chair made for trips around the estate gardens, as she suffered
>with ill health.  It's a while since I read the book.
>
>Clare
>

>Briony Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
>Sent by: Social History Curators Group email list
>06/06/2008 12:41
>Please respond to
>Social History Curators Group email list <[log in to unmask]>

>cc
>
>Subject
>[SHCG-LIST] Invalid carriages
>

>This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message,
>your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the
>author of this message.
>---------------
>
>*Apologies for cross-posting*
>

>Dear all
>

>I've had an enquiry this morning from someone trying to track down
>information about early invalid carriages, or even museums that hold any
>examples.  Has anyone got any suggestions?
>

>Thanks
>

>Briony
>

>Briony Hudson
>
>Keeper of the Museum Collections
>
>Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
>
>1 Lambeth High Street
>
>London
>
>SE1 7JN
>
>tel: 020 7572 2211
>
>fax: 020 7572 2499
>
>email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>
>website: www.rpsgb.org/museum <http://www.rpsgb.org/museum>
>

>RPSGB Museum is now on Facebook!
>

><http://www.facebook.com/pages/London-United-Kingdom/RPSGB-Museum/132717
>73305?ref=ts>
>
>CONFIDENTIALITY
>The information contained in these documents is confidential and is
>intended for exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the
>addressee, any of use of these documents is unauthorised and prohibited.
>If you have received this transmission in error, please contact me
>directly by phone.
>

>The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to
>discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit
>www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility
>of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG.
>To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to
>[log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the
>body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST

>The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent by
Birmingham City Council is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended only for the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and notify the
sender immediately, or telephone +(44)(0)121 464 4444. Unauthorised access, use,
disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be unlawful. Any e-mail
including its content may be monitored and used by Birmingham City Council for
reasons of security and for monitoring internal compliance with the office
policy on staff use. E-mail blocking software may also be used. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the originator and do not necessarily
represent those of Birmingham City Council. We cannot guarantee that this
message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.

Curator (Social History)
McManus Galleries and Museum
Albert Square
Dundee
DD1 1DA

Leisure and Communities
Dundee City Council

Tel: 01382 432373
Email: [log in to unmask]

---------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it is confidential and
intended solely
for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.  If you are
not the
intended recipient, you must not read, copy or disseminate the
information
or take any action in reliance on it and it would be appreciated if
you would
also notify the sender by reply email and then delete this email
immediately.
All messages passing out of this gateway are checked for viruses but
Dundee City Council strongly recommends that you check for viruses
using
your own virus scanner as the Council will not take responsibility for
any
damage caused as a result of virus infection.