Dear all,

just a quick note to mention that, in case anyone is interested, a paper on epiphyseal (or it is epiphysial...?) fusion in brown/grizzly bears has been just published online in International Journal of Osteoarchaeology ("Early View").

best
Jaco

Jaco Weinstock
Ancient DNA and Evolution Group
Centre for Ancient Genetics, Biological Institute
University of Copenhagen
Juliane Maries vej 30
DK-2100
Denmark