I hope these might be of use to you:

Fernandez, H. (2001). Osteologie comparee des petits ruminants eurasiatiques sauvages et domestiques (genres Rupicapra, Ovis, Capra, et Capreolus): diagnose differentielle du squelette appendiculaire. Faculte des sciences. Geneve, Universite de Geneve: 465.

PÉREZ-BARBERÍA, F. J. (1994). "Determination of age in Cantabrian chamois (Rupicapra pyrenaica parva) from jaw tooth-row eruption and wear." Journal of Zoology 233(4): 649-656.

Perez-Barberia, F. J. and G. Mutuberria (1996). "Teeth eruption pattern in Cantabrian chamois Rupicapra pyrenaica parva." Acta Theriologica 41(2): 217-221.

Perez-Barberia, F., L. Robles, et al. (1996). "Horn growth pattern in Cantabrian chamois Rupicapra pyrenaica parve: influence of sex, location and phaenology." Acta Theriologica 41(1): 83-92.

Prof. Ariane Burke,
Dept. d'anthropologie,
Université de Montréal

Centre for the Evolution of Cultural Diversity,
University College London

Leverhulme Centre for Human Evolutionary Studies,
Cambridge University