From: Virtual Learning Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Dave Foord
Sent: 23 June 2008 10:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VLES] Integrating an Inspirations output into a VLE

The end user would not need a copy of inspirations because the output is
packaged in HTML, all they need is a web-browser. They wouldn't be able
interact with the map as such just view it, and click on the hyperlinks

However there would be the option to upload the content as an
Inspirations
file as well, so whilst in college they could interact with the map,
save a
copy edit it themselves etc.

Dave Foord
A6 Training and Consultancy Ltd
Mobile: 07922115678
Tel/Fax: 01509 556950
web: www.A6training.co.uk
Skype:dave.foord

A6 Training and Consultancy LTD is a registered Company 6025999
(registered
in England and Wales).
Registered Office: 8 Cartland Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11
5YD