Dear SPM users,

I have performed a fixed effects analysis with 20 subjects and 20 conditions per subject as an event related analysis in version SPM5. Each of these conditions has been modelled only with three onsets per subject. In the end I have 420 beta images, because every subject has been analyzed in a different subject/session block.

What I would like to see is the activation in every of the conditions averaged within all the subjects (I do this by creating a contrast –I introduce 1’s in the condition I am interested for every of the subjects and the rest are 0’s-). Is it correct the analysis I have performed? I am afraid this analysis requires too much parameter calculation and I don’t know if with so few volumes per condition and subject the parameter calculation I am doing is correct and I obtain what I want with the contrasts I have created

Thank you very much in advance!

Maite

Sigue al minuto las principales noticias de tu ciudad MSN Deportes