Dear SPMers,
I have a question concerning PPI I hope you can answer:
I would like to test, whether a psychometric test score is associated with
the CONNECTIVITY of two brain areas. My idea was to basically do PPI for
each subject on the first level to then use the test score as a covariate
on second level. First, would this be correct? Secondly, how exactly would
I set up my first level analysis to find out the connectivity of my two
brain areas? Wouldn't it do to just correlate the deconvolved mean time-
courses of area A and B for each subject to obtain "connectivity" between
these areas?
Thank you for your help!
Best regards,
Tim