Hello SPM'ers

I have 2 VBM5 related questions:

1) I used SPM5 for segmentation to created *sn*mat files for the Dartel to read. I then ran Dartel and using John's snippet converted the images from Dartel to MNI space. I had ran the VBM using optimized VBM2 (SPM2) and I could add Total Grey Volume as a covariate in ,y analyses. How can I get this information from SPM5 segmentation and Dartel normalization? Can I use the volume results from VBM5 script in my group analyses for the images generated by DARTEL?

2) How can I calculate volume differences for specific regions? Lets say I see difference in amydgala in the whole brain analyses. Can I get the exact volume (value) that differs? Also, is there any kind of ROI analyses for VBM wherein you can just look at certain regions specifically?

Regards,
Manish Dalwani
Sr.PRA
Dept. of Psychiatry