 Dear SPM5 experts,
 I'm novice for the SPM5 and just wondering why the mean image (or any functional image) should be selected for the reference image and the structural image is for the source image?
 I looked at the SPM5 manual and it says

 Reference Image is assumed to remain stationary (sometimes known as the target or templateimage), while the source image is moved to match it.

 I feel like it should be opposite such that mean image for source and structural image for reference. Also, does it matter if I do opposite.
 Sorry about silly question, but any tip would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks,