hi everyone,
i'm doing a functional connectivity analysis using a seed region
approach. i have extracted the time series for my roi and regressed it
against every other voxel at the first level of analysis in spm2 using
the simple regression(correlation) model option. my problem is that i
want to do a Fisher's z transform on the data, but i don't know how to
get the r values for the correlations. alternatively i could use matlab
to do the correlation analyses, but then i wouldn't know how to correct
for multiple comparisons. any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance,
nick
--
Nicholas Bradfield BBNSc (Hons)