Dear Dr. Flandin,
I am sorry to interrupt. I am working on VBM and use SPM5 to perform
normalisation and etc. I am just wondering what variable in "job" should I
modify to add it more source image files or change the source file image
file and template file? Similar question also goes for images for
statistical analysis in 2nd level specification.

Many thanks indeed and best regards,
Edward