From: John Ashburner <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:43 am
Subject: Re: [SPM] How to go back to the original header in Nifti

You can't revert back to the original orientation from the DICOM headers, but
you can reset the orientations via the Display button. Display one of your
images, and click the Reset button in the graphics window. Then select all
the images that you want to have reset.

The ``Reset...'' button is for setting the orientation of images back to
transverse. It retains the current voxel sizes, but sets the origin of the
images to be the centre of the volumes and all rotations back to zero.

Best regards,
-John