All you need is the *_seg_sn.mat files. Since you don't need the output files for DARTEL, its really a personal preference as to the output files you want to generate. It might be advisable to have several images generated for inspection and possibly comparison with the classicalVBM method.

It will generate modulated grey and white matter segments, aligned to the DARTEL template (not MNI). An additional warping step is needed to align to MNI.