Learning and Development Adviser x 2

(Academic staff)

£34,793-£41,454 per annum (appointment within this scale subject to experience)

Ref:  42396 and 42396

Hours: full-time

Join us in the staff development unit in a Top 10 University

We are seeking two experienced staff developers (academic and research) to work with our academic community. The Centre has recently been re-structured with the ambitious remit to deliver staff development for all University staff.

You will support academic and research staff in our three strands of activity, (1) role-related development (including our accredited teaching and learning programmes) and continuing professional development in teaching and learning for our academic staff; (2) personal effectiveness and (3) leadership and management development. You will be an experienced staff developer, with excellent communication and consultancy skills and experience of designing, delivering and commissioning programmes to support this staff group. Ideally you will have taught undergraduates and/or postgraduates, and/or have worked in research and therefore understand the challenges in supporting academic staff in developing their skills.

Confidential enquiries can be made to Sue Bennett, Director of the Learning and Development Centre, on 024 7652 4673, email: [log in to unmask]

Details of our provision are on our website, please visit www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/ldc/directory

Closing date:     8 July 2008

Sue Bennett
Director
Learning and Development Centre
University of Warwick
University House
CV4 8UW

Tel 024 7652 4673

The content is confidential to the intended recipient and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this email from your system and notify the sender. You can contact SEDA by telephone on + 44 (0) 20 7380 6767 or by facsimile + 44 (0) 20 7387 2655.

SEDA is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England (no. 3709481) and registered in England and Wales as a charity (no. 1089537).