-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Harrison,
Iain
Sent: 03 June 2008 12:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: How to manage text messages

Interesting

Our Social Care/Childrens Services people do this.

As it stands we'd recommend the content of texts be (ideally) recorded
much in the same way as a phone message would be on the service user's
record-usually as a written transcript.

I suppose there is a way to download SMS/texts to another format, but is
it practical?

Iain Harrison
Information Governance Officer
Information Governance Team